All graphics, games, and other multimedia are copyrighted to their respective owners and authors.
DMCA / Removal Request
Illustrino.com respects the intellectual property rights and other proprietary rights of others.
Be sure the ROM/File you are asking to be removed actually contains the copyrighted file your inquiring about.
Illustrino.com does implement ROM/Game pages that act as informational pages for promotional purposes only. Download the file in question, inspect it, if it is indeed your copyrighted works, contact us. To send a claim, include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- An exact description of where the material about which you complain is located within Illustrino.com;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
You may send an on-site message to Illustrino.com for all DMCA / Removal Requests by visiting: Contact Illustrino